Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dionysus is greek god of wine, son of Zeus and a mortal woman named Semele.
- As the god of wine, Dionysus has absolute control about the wine aspects. He can mentally move the wine out the jar or bottle 
- Dimensional Travel
- Metamorphosis: Olympians can alter their physical form into any shape that they can choose. Once Dionysus transformed pirates in dolphins.
- Decelerated Aging
- Power Distribution: Once Dionysus gave to Midas the ability to transform in gold everything what he could touch.
- Power Loss: Dionysus will gradually lose his powers without worshipers.
- This character is an adaptation of Dionysus, a character in traditional stories. These include, but may not be limited to religious texts, myth, and/or folk lore. More information on the original can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- 14 Appearances of Dionysus (New Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Dionysus (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Dionysus (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Dionysus (New Earth)
- Dionysus at dccomics.com
- Dionysus at Wikipedia.org
- Dionysus at the Guide to the Mythological Universe
- Gods of Olympus