Dionysus is greek god of wine, son of Zeus and a mortal woman named Semele.
- As the god of wine, Dionysus has absolute control about the wine aspects. He can mentally move the wine out the jar or bottle 
- Dimensional Travel
- Metamorphosis: Olympians can alter their physical form into any shape that they can choose. Once Dionysus transformed pirates in dolphins.
- Decelerated Aging
- Power Distribution: Once Dionysus gave to Midas the ability to transform in gold everything what he could touch.
- Power Loss: Dionysus will gradually lose his powers without worshipers.
- This character is an adaptation of Dionysus, a character in traditional stories. These include, but may not be limited to religious texts, myth, and/or folk lore. More information on the original can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- 14 Appearances of Dionysus (New Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Dionysus (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Dionysus (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Dionysus (New Earth)