Doc served as the field medic for the Omega Men and often accompanied them on various missions during the Citadel War. His talents were put to use when he developed a cybernetic eye for team leader Primus, who had lost his own in battle. He also provided medical treatment to the Omegan known as Harpis after she had been savagely injured at the hands of a bounty hunter named Bedlam.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Doc's headpiece is actually an advanced computer system with two monitors resembling eyes. He can tap into any computerized network (providing he has access) and retrieve medical data and download it into his central processing unit, also located within the headpiece. Doc's head is also equipped with retractable limbs that extend from either side and can be used to perform anything from routine diagnostics to difficult surgical processes. His eye-monitors can display a patient's EKG analysis as well as other information relating to medicine.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 31 Appearances of Doc I (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Doc I (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Doc I (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Doc I (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Omega Men member|
This character is or was a member of the Omega Men, intergalactic freedom fighters who operate in the Vega system, one of the most dangerous sectors of the universe. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Omega Men members category."