- It's a hobby. But, y'know, a hobby I get paid for. Do what you love and you'll always love what you do, et cetera...
- -- Doctor Chaos src
Next to nothing is known of Doctor Chaos. He was hired by a government official to scare away the Justice Society of America when they unofficially adopted Monument Point in the wake of Scythe's terrorist attack. His response was to kill the mayor in some uncanny fashion and threaten the team with worse if they did not leave.
Doctor Chaos has also demonstrated incredible knowledge, able to roughly predict the actions of others with unerring skill, as well as discern secrets. Where he is getting his information from is unknown.
Eventually confronting the Justice Society, he revealed that he had killed the mayor with "microbombs" - explosives no larger than human cells, planted in Monument Point's reservoir and then activated by a remote control.
- 5 Appearances of Doctor Chaos (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Doctor Chaos (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Doctor Chaos (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Doctor Chaos (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Justice Society Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice Society, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Justice Society Villains" category.