Doctor Iker was an enemy of the original Hourman in the 1940s. After being laughed out of a scientific association for his wild theories, Iker created a machine that allowed him to draw energy out of the Fifth Dimension and convert it to matter, which he used to create a gang of dwarf-like thieves to rob banks and commit other crimes. His crime wave was quickly ended by Hourman.
After spending twenty years in a federal prison for his crimes, Doctor Iker was completely rehabilitated, and actually came to work at his old nemesis' company TylerCo. Iker helped study Sand following his reversion into a silicon-based lifeform.
Ultra-Sensory Ray: This device could create solid matter out of Fifth-Dimensional ectoplasm, including figures that resembled living beings.
In the 1940s, Iker drove an ordinary brown automobile.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-Two era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and no longer apply.
- 2 Appearances of Doctor Iker (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Doctor Iker (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Doctor Iker (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Doctor Iker (New Earth)