Doctor Moon is a highly immoral scientist and neurosurgeon. His areas of expertise are body modifications, psychological conditioning, and torture. He is known for hiring his services out to many different super-villains.
Doctor Moon was originally seen working in the League of Assassins. Ra's al Ghul used Moon to interrogate a corpse by reanimating the brain. Batman punched Moon out and stopped them. Doctor Cyber hired Moon so she could switch brains with Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman defeated both of them. Guano Cravat hired Doctor Moon to help him take revenge on Lady Shiva and Richard Dragon. Moon used surgical enhancements to create a gang of brutes, but Shiva and Dragon defeated all of them.
Moon was later hired by Ivan Angst from Mercenaries, Inc. in order to experiment on a human test subject and create the perfect fighting machine to defeat Batman. The Dark Knight managed to defeat Angst and his augmented humanoid experiment while Moon escaped once again.
He was also responsible for turning Air Wave II into Maser.
- Medicine: Doctor Moon is a skilled neurosurgeon.
- Science: Doctor Moon has developed equipment that allows brains to live and communicate outside their bodies.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 27 Appearances of Doctor Moon (New Earth)
- 9 Images featuring Doctor Moon (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Doctor Moon (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Doctor Moon (New Earth)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."
|Wonder Woman Villain(s)|
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Wonder Woman and the Amazons in any of her various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Wonder Woman Villains category."