In the Pre-Crisis parallel world known as Earth-AD, Doctor Skuba was a criminal scientific mastermind that operated during the early 21st century. Tucked away in his mountain lair in the Indian Ocean, Skuba committed his scientific knowledge towards overthrowing the Global Peace Agency. Assisting him in this endeavor was his daughter Seaweed and her husband Apollo. Amongst Doctor Skuba's many elaborate experiments, was his field work in genetic mutation. He selected human subjects (universally against their will) and mutated them into horrific monstrosities. One day, Skuba succeeded in capturing GPA agent Buddy Blank, more widely known as OMAC the One-Man Army Corps. He also used his inventions to disable Buddy's artificial intelligence, the satellite known as Brother Eye.
- This version of Doctor Skuba (Earth-AD), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Was regarded by his daughter as the "Father of the Atom".
- 8 Appearances of Doctor Skuba (Earth-AD)
- 1 Images featuring Doctor Skuba (Earth-AD)
- Quotations by or about Doctor Skuba (Earth-AD)
- Character Gallery: Doctor Skuba (Earth-AD)