The giant robot takes the Metal Men to a football stadium. Fighting the urge to say "Down with America!" in front of everyone, the Metal Men self-destruct instead as they could not bring themselves to say it as they loved their home. An angry Dr. Yes tries having the giant robot destroy the crowd, but the Metal Men attack and destroy the robot, freeing Magnus who had been trapped inside.
- Dr. Yes is a reference to Dr. No from James Bond fame.
- This version of Doctor Yes (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Appearances of Doctor Yes (Earth-One)
- 2 Images featuring Doctor Yes (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Doctor Yes (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Doctor Yes (Earth-One)