The Dodo Man was an eccentric masked criminal who had a compulsion to steal anything related to the extinct bird after which he adopted his alias. When he attempted to steal a stuffed dodo from the Gotham Natural History Museum, he was stopped by Batman and his criminal career was finished.
- This version of Dodo Man (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Dodo Man (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Dodo Man (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Dodo Man (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Dodo Man (Earth-One)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."