Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In March 1938, Helga, the woman who would became Domino, was still a clerk, engaged to be married to her soldier fiance after his expected return from the Anschluss. The soldier died in Austria, and Helga went through weeks of anguish, until Frau Buller recruited her into the Hinrichten. She was rigorously trained at the Leipzig Project in a number of skills. She enjoyed great success as an assassin, murdering a significant number of high-ranking Allied officers.
In June 1940, Domino was killed by Hans Hendrickson, Blackhawk Squadron.
- Trained at the Liepzig Program in:
sidearm was a submachine pistol
- This version of Domino, including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 6 Appearances of Domino (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Domino (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Domino (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Domino (Earth-One)