Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the 2011 initiative, the New 52, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation's. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambig.|
Futures End (5 years from now)
Fury killed Slade Wilson by ripping his head off.
- Amazonian Physiology: The Amazons are a race warrior women that have received gifts and blessings from five Olympian goddesses: Artemis, Athena, Demeter, Hestia and Aphrodite. The average Amazon possesses the potential for the following power set:
- Enhanced Intellect: A gift from Athena, the Amazons have the wisdom to be guided by peace and justice.
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Agility
- Immortality: The Amazons were gifted immortality. The people of Themyscira lived forever, though could be killed in war or in an accident. Those who followed Antiope and Phthia and became the Bana-Mighdall lost their immortality.
- Self-Sustenance: So long as the Amazons stay on Themyscira, she does not require food, water or any other form of nourishment to maintain her health and vitality. Although they are not susceptible to the throes of hunger, this does not mean that Amazons don't consume food for enjoyment. The Amazons frequently hold great festivals wherupon food is served.
- 54 Appearances of Donna of Amazon Island (Earth 2)
- 13 Images featuring Donna of Amazon Island (Earth 2)
- 5 Quotations by or about Donna of Amazon Island (Earth 2)
- Character Gallery: Donna of Amazon Island (Earth 2)
|Justice Society Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice Society, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Justice Society Villains" category.
History Section Needed!
The history section for this article is either absent or contains very little information. You can improve this article by adding as much relevant historical information as possible. Articles should be written from an "in-universe" perspective as if they were written by a historian living in the DC Universe.