- This uniform stinks.
- -- Fast Forward
Appearing in the 1st Story
- Thayer Jost (First appearance)
Synopsis for the 1st Story
A new hero group called Justice, Inc. are trying to save the passengers on a plane that has crashed in the Potomac River in Washington, D.C. They do a lousy job of it. Cliff Steele works in a sulfur plant, performing jobs that are less hazardous for his robotic body.
On his way home from work, Cliff stops a runaway car from hitting a group of people standing at a bus stop. Thayer Jost sees the newspaper story about the deed and pays Cliff a visit at the sulfur plant. Jost offers Cliff a job, running Justice, Inc.
Cliff goes to Justice, Inc. headquarters and learns about their Holo-Training center, which is where the team tried to save the plane passengers earlier. Cliff is introduced to each of the team members and he begins training each of them at how better to use their abilities. They become the new Doom Patrol.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Doom Patrol Vol 3 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Doom Patrol series
- Images from Doom Patrol Vol 3 1
Links and References
- Doom Patrol at Wikipedia.org
- Doom Patrol at Cosmic Teams
- Doom Patrol at the DCU Guide
- Doom Patrol at Titans Tower
- Patrol Doom Patrol at Arkhampedia
- Doom Patrol at TV Tropes
- Doom Patrol Fansite