Appearing in "Doomsday (No, Not Him)"
Synopsis for "Doomsday (No, Not Him)"
The Doom Patrol, with the aid of General Immortus, invades Oolong Island. They defeat the Front Men, liberate their friends and learn that Danny the Bungalow has become Danny the Island. As the conflict between Mr. Somebody’s forces and is about to reach its climax, Ambush Bug whispers something into Mr. Somebody’s ear. His words somehow convince Mr. Somebody to surrender and leave the Dimension. President Cale, freed from the influence of Mr. Somebody, agrees to give the Patrol autonomy and allow them to remain on the Island. They learn that shortly after that The Chief has escaped.
- This book was first published on May 4, 2011.
- Before the climax, Ambush Bug uses his ability to break the fourth wall and presumably tells Mr. Somebody that the series has been cancelled. Ambush Bug's words cannot be "heard" by the reader, but Mr. Somebody/President Cale says "...When did this happen? ... You're certain? ... Flash-what? ...They do realize we're right in the middle of the climactic- ... How many copies per month? ...No, No. I can see their point, but ... I'm sorry, I have no idea what a "Didio" is ... Ah...Right ... Right, then. Pack it up, We are out of here."
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Doom Patrol Vol 5 22 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Doom Patrol series
- Images from Doom Patrol Vol 5 22
Links and References
- No external links.