Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Doomsday was created in the aftermath of Superman's brainwashed rampage through the Earth thanks to the New God Darkseid. Fearing that Superman or any one of power would attempt to try what he did on their own, Project Cadmus created two weapons from Superman and Supergirl's DNA: Doomsday and Galatea. Doomsday was conditioned to hate Superman and everything he stood for, but he proved too uncontrollable. In order to stop him, Cadmus launched him into space, only for him to crash back to Earth, where he faced the Justice Lords. In battling that version of Superman, he boasted that he was some sort of alien conqueror, seeking a new challenge. The Justice Lords Superman ended the fight by lobotomizing him via heat vision. The beast was later taken away, ending up back in Cadmus custody.
Sometime later Doctor Milo, jealous of everything going on in Cadmus, made his way into Doomsday's cell and freed him, intending on using him to kill everyone there. Instead, Doomsday slayed Milo and went to search for Superman, finding him on an island ready to be destroyed by a volcano. There, the two men fought a vicious battle that ended when Superman is forced to toss him into the volcano. Still surviving, the Justice League is forced to banish Doomsday into the Phantom Zone, a move that Batman is incredibly angry over.
- Unique Physiology: Doomsday is an enhanced clone of Superman. Built by Project Cadmus to be his superior.
- Accelerated Healing: Doomsday's healed from a front lobe lobotomy as well as numerous other fatal injuries.
- Invulnerability: Doomsday's taken hits from Superman without any noticeable pain. He and Superman once fought in a volcano and while being thrown into lava he never showed signs of damage.
- Superhuman Stamina: Doomsday is well known for fighting Superman to near death.
- Superhuman Strength: Doomsday's gone toe to toe with Superman, physically assaulting most of the Justice League, while almost killing Superman.
- Doomsday was voiced by Michael Jai White.
- 3 Appearances of Doomsday (DCAU)
- 1 Images featuring Doomsday (DCAU)
- 1 Quotations by or about Doomsday (DCAU)
- Character Gallery: Doomsday (DCAU)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."