History of character has not yet been written.
Organic Iron Transformation: Ingot has the superhuman ability to convert the tissue of his entire body into an organic Iron. He is able to transform into this armor-like state at will the process is virtually instantaneous and remain in that form for an as yet undetermined amount of time. Once in his Iron form he remains so until he consciously wills himself back to normal. If he is rendered unconscious, however, he spontaneously reverts to his normal form. While in the armored state, Ingot possesses the same degree of mobility that he does in his normal form.
- Superhuman Strength: After transforming into Iron he possesses vast superhuman strength.
- Superhuman Stamina: Also, while in his Iron form his musculature produces considerably less fatigue toxins than the musculature of a normal human.
- Superhuman Durability: In his Iron form he is invulnerable to most forms of bodily harm. His armor is capable of withstanding ballistic penetration. He can survive extremes of temperature as well.
- 3 Appearances of Douglas Nolan (Post-Zero Hour)
- 1 Images featuring Douglas Nolan (Post-Zero Hour)
- Quotations by or about Douglas Nolan (Post-Zero Hour)
- Character Gallery: Douglas Nolan (Post-Zero Hour)