Droxelle was a rookie Green Lantern who disagreed with a superior officer in the line of duty. Disobeying orders resulted in the deaths of several civilians and earned Droxelle a long suspension. She nearly committed suicide, but found the strength to forgive herself.
She later helped in the psychological test of Hal Jordan. Droxelle and Meadlux both posed as Guardians and secretly put him through a fake scenario designed to test his abilities and willpower, following his encounter with Myrwhydden. Hal was led to believe that three colleagues, Kaylark, Galius Zed, and Eddore all became seduced by a new power ring that was free of the yellow impurity. During the test Hal would witnessed the fake Guardians who were angry over all the Lanterns whose deaths could have been prevented had the given them the new rings.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 8 Appearances of Droxelle (New Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Droxelle (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Droxelle (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Droxelle (New Earth)
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."