Dusan al Ghul is the son of Ra's al Ghul, who was rejected by his father because of the fact that Dusan was born an albino. He tried everything to earn his father's respect and eventually gave up and left. Dusan returns later on as the White Ghost to use his nephew's Damian Wayne body for his father to use as a vessel.
Batman, Talia Head (his sister), Nightwing (Dick Grayson), and Robin (Tim Drake) eventually stop the process; as the process of Ra's possessing Damian's body would ultimately kill Damian. Dusan eventually reveals himself to everyone and offers his body to his father. Ra's reluctantly accepts and Dusan dies. Ra's then wishes that he got to spend more time with his son because he was the only one of his children who was still loyal to him.
- Lazarus Enhancement: Thanks to his father's Lazarus Pits, he has lived for much longer than his natural lifespan. The pit has replenished his aged, injured, or even dead body. As a side effect to numerous exposures to the pits, his strength, speed, stamina, agility, and durability have been enhanced.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced): exceptional martial artist, trained by the League of Assassins.
- Swordsmanship: He is a master swordsman, trained by the League of Assassins.
- Tactical Analysis: Like all the children of Ra'al Ghul he is a brilliant tactician.
- 5 Appearances of Dusan al Ghul (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Dusan al Ghul (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Dusan al Ghul (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Dusan al Ghul (New Earth)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."
League of Assassins member