There were slight differences between Earth-154 and Earth-216:
- The names of Batman and Superman's wives were known on Earth-154: Kathy Kane and Lois Lane.
- Superman had graying temples on Earth-154 by the time his son reached his teens, he didn't seem to have aged on Earth-216.
- Flying cars were common on Earth-154 by the time Batman and Superman's sons reached their teens while technology was much the same as the real world 1970s on Earth-216.
The events of Earth-216 were duplicated in a computer simulation where Superman and Batman did not create a mother figure for their offsprings.
- Crisis on Infinite Earths: The Compendium identifies Earth-154 as the original universe featured in World's Finest #154 and Earth-216 as the "Super-Sons Earth" which first appeared in World's Finest #215. However, for indexing purposes, the DC Database has chosen to use Earth-154 as the main universe designation for the stories featuring Batman, Superman and their offspring. It is considered that this "merger" doesn't affect continuity since there are no indicators that both Earths contradict their respective timelines.
- A duplicate recreation of the Earth-154 Super-Sons' Universe was created during the Infinite Crisis. This recreation and all of its inhabitants were destroyed at the end of the Infinite Crisis.
- There was another reality (Earth-391) where Superman and Batman had sons but events clearly show it was not related to either Earth-154 or Earth-216.
- Mark Gruenwald in Omniverse #1, 1977 named this reality "Earth-E", presenting several features that separated it from both Earth-Two and Earth-One saying the period between All-Star Comics #57 and Brave and the Bold #28 roughly corresponded to the heyday of the Earth-E Superman and Batman.
- Characters from Earth-154
- Other things related to Earth-154
- Earth-154's Comic Appearances
- Reality Gallery: Earth-154
Links and References