Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
After being scolded by the Kandorians for failing to live up to his many goals (enlarge them, cure Kryptonite, end crime, etc.), Superman used a machine he devised powered by the various forms of Kryptonite in order to increase his intellect a hundredfold in order to complete his tasks; it succeeded, but also split him into two near-identical beings, Superman-Red and Superman-Blue. Together, they created a New Krypton from the remains of the old and enlarged Kandor on it, created an anti-evil ray which ended all villainous tendencies (the use of which caused a reformed Lex Luthor to develop a panacea that cured all physical ailments and defects), and transformed their Earth into a paradise. Retiring, Superman-Red married Lois Lane and moved with her to New Krypton, while Superman-Blue wed and remained on Earth with Lana Lang, devoting himself to science and tasking his Superman Robots with solving any future natural disasters.
- The Amazing Story of Superman-Red and Superman-Blue! was originally published as an imaginary story, a story outside of regular continuity. However Crisis on Infinite Earths: The Compendium retconned it into being set on another Earth.
- The Crisis on Infinite Earths: The Compendium stated this was "revealed as a distinct parallel Earth in The Kingdom #2" making that reality part of hypertime.
The idea of Superman-Red and Superman-Blue was given a post-Crisis twist with Superman Red/Superman Blue Vol 1 1
- Characters from Earth-162
- Other things related to Earth-162
- Earth-162's Comic Appearances
- Reality Gallery: Earth-162
Links and References