Earth-1938 is a parallel world in which Earth was invaded by Martians on 1938 and causing World War II to never happen, as some of the major nations such as Nazi Germany - which saw Adolf Hitler killed - were devastated by the invasion. The invasion was stopped and the world saved by the Kryptonian Clark Kent - he has never referred to himself as Superman in this reality- at the cost of his life. Acting on Clark's insight, Lex Luthor quickly found a way to destroy the remaining Martians. As a result, Earth's nations begin their road to recovery. Germany, Japan, Italy and the former Soviet Union elected semi-democratic governments while Great Britain succumbs to fascism and elected Oswald Mosley as its leader. In the United States, John Nance Garner becomes President and Luthor becomes the new Vice President.
- Earth-1938's numeric designation corresponds to the year 1938 in which Superman was introduced and was also the year of the well-known radio broadcast of The War of the Worlds.
- No trivia.
- Characters from Earth-1938
- Other things related to Earth-1938
- Earth-1938's Comic Appearances
- Reality Gallery: Earth-1938
Links and References