Earth-26 is one of fifty-one divergent realities that branched from the core New Earth reality during the recreation of the Multiverse shortly following the events of Infinite Crisis. The history of Earth-26 seems to be a direct continuation of Earth-C.
Earth-26 was rendered uninhabitable and the Zoo Crew were stranded on New Earth by means of a New Dogs' kaboom tube where they took on normal animal appearances and found themselves unable to communicate with the humans of New Earth; however, in the midst of Mandrakk's attack on reality, Monitor Nix Uotan returned them to their proper forms to aid in the final battle against the cosmic vampire.
Points of Interest
- It is one of the alternate realities of the post-Infinite Crisis Multiverse.
- It is based on the pre-Crisis on Infinite Earths reality of Earth-C. It has been suggested that these Earths and Earth 26 are in fact a singular, unchanging universe, its bizarre physics allowing it to "bounce back" from various Multiversal upheavals unscathed.
- After the 1985 miniseries Crisis on Infinite Earths, it was stated that Earth-C and Earth-C-Minus were actually "alternate dimensions" rather than parallel Earths, and thus were spared from the effects of Crisis.
- The miniseries The Kingdom presented Earth-C as a Hypertime reality.
- No trivia.
- Characters from Earth-26
- Other things related to Earth-26
- Earth-26's Comic Appearances
- Reality Gallery: Earth-26