- See also: Batman: Year One, All-Star Batman and Robin, Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, and Batman: The Dark Knight Strikes Again
Points of Interest
- Black Canary
- Jim Gordon
- Vicki Vale
- Justice League
- The designation Earth-31 was provided by writer Keith Champagne and was introduced as such in the 2007 weekly limited series Countdown: Arena.  Champagne has stated that the Superman of Earth-31 featured in Arena is the Superman that appeared in Frank Miller's critically acclaimed series Batman: The Dark Knight Returns.  Originally, this reality was not provided with an official nomenclature, and it was accepted that the events from Batman: Year One, Dark Knight Returns and All-Star Batman all took place within separate continuities. It was retroactively established that all of Frank Miller's Batman works, including Year One, take place in the same continuity. The events from Batman: Year One are mirrored both in Earth-31 continuity as well as Post-Crisis New Earth continuity. 
- The events chronicled in All-Star Batman is separate from those chronicled in All-Star Superman. The characters from All-Star Superman exist in a separate reality from those of All-Star Batman.
- The stories are set to reflect the time they were published, even if most of them are prequels of stories set in the 1980's. For example "All Star Batman and Robin" makes references of Text messages and other technological advances that sets it in the 21st Century, but in "The Dark Knight Returns", Ronald Reagan is president of the United States and Batman seems surprised that a thirteen year old like Carrie Kelly has knowldege of computing, setting it sometime between 1981–1989.
- No trivia.
- All-Star Batman
- Batman: Year One
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
- Batman: The Dark Knight Strikes Again
- Countdown: Arena
- Characters from Earth-31
- Other things related to Earth-31
- Earth-31's Comic Appearances
- Reality Gallery: Earth-31
Links and References
- ↑ Countdown: Arena #4
- ↑ Augie De Blieck Jr. (December 28th, 2007). The Commentary Track: "Countdown: Arena" #4 w/ Keith Champagne. Comic Book Resources. Retrieved on October 15 2008.
- ↑ Peter Sanderson (February 6, 2006). IGN: Comics in Context #119: All-Star Bats. IGN.com. Retrieved on October 15 2008.