There are two realities called "Earth-898" in the DC multiverse.
The first Earth-898 was the reality where the events of Justice League: The Nail (Volume 1) took place. It had interacted with a Crime Syndicate similar to that of Earth-Three as well as a Marvel Family similar to Earth-S and had to deal with the various realties around it and time periods merging as a result of the Limbo Cell evolving to the point it could consume other realities and the barriers between them.
The second Earth-898 was created by Alexander Luthor in his search for the perfect Earth and contrained 19th century Western heroes such as Bat Lash, Scalphunter, El Diablo, Nighthawk, Cinnamon and Jonah Hex.
- Other then a single panel involving 19th century DC Western heroes there is no information from Infinite Crisis #6 regarding the "Earth-898" that appeared.
- There is no information regarding the 19th century of Justice League: The Nail (Volume 1)
- There is no information on how Crisis on Infinite Earths and hypertime interact and therefore no information on how (or even if) the two Earth-898s are related.
- The Crisis on Infinite Earths: The Compendium stated the Earth where The Nail occurred on was "revealed as a distinct parallel Earth in The Kingdom #2" making that reality part of hypertime and therefore not destroyed in the Crisis on Infinite Earths event. This indicates that the realities it interacted with were also hypertime realities.
- No trivia.
- Characters from Earth-898
- Other things related to Earth-898
- Earth-898's Comic Appearances
- Reality Gallery: Earth-898
Links and References