Earth-Four was home to the heroes without direct parallels on Earth-One or Earth-Two, including Blue Beetle (Dan Garrett and Ted Kord), Captain Atom, The Question, Nightshade, Peacemaker, Thunderbolt, and Judomaster.
Earth-Four was first encountered by Earth-One heroes during the Crisis on Infinite Earths. Aspects of it were later to appear as a part of one composite universe, and it was restored to the Multiverse by the events of Convergence.
- Blue Beetle (Dan Garrett)
- Blue Beetle (Ted Kord)
- Captain Atom
- The Question
- Sarge Steel
- Son of Vulcan
- Earth-Four was the Earth originally designated as home to the Charlton Comics characters acquired by DC Comics.
- This version of Earth-Four, including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse saving all the alternate realities though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Earth-Four was the universe that almost wasn't saved in the Crisis on Infinite Earths during its original print version, as there were potential plans to use the Charlton Comics characters in Alan Moore's at-the-time upcoming Watchmen mini-series. Eventually it was decreed that Earth-Four shall remain and become part of the New Earth reality.
- Characters from Earth-Four
- Other things related to Earth-Four
- Earth-Four's Comic Appearances
- Reality Gallery: Earth-Four
Links and References
- Earth-Four Timeline by Mikel Midnight