Earth-Twelve was where a superteam called the Inferior Five lived, as did a version of Plastic Man who was actually the son of the original. Earth-Twelve also had local versions of most of the major superheroes of Earth-One.
It was assumed that Earth-Twelve was destroyed during the Crisis on Infinite Earths but that was thrown into doubt when the Atom and Flash of Earth-898 glimpsed the Inferior Five on their way home indicated that the reality (or a very close analog) existed in hypertime.
In any case, Convergence retroactively prevented the destruction of the Pre-Crisis Multiverse but resulted in an "updated" form. How (or even if) this affected Earth-Twelve is unknown.
- Earth-Twelve was originally created to be the home of the Inferior Five, as their parodic stories didn't fit well into Earth-One. Later, as part of "Earth-B" Earth-Twelve was expanded to include any pre-Crisis humor series that do not fit well on Earth-One or Earth-Two.
- First identified by name in Captain Carrot and His Amazing Zoo Crew: The Oz-Wonderland War #3.
- Formally identified as one of the two Earths that made up Earth-B in Crisis on Infinite Earths: The Compendium
- Crisis on Infinite Earths: The Compendium stated that the following stories/comics were appearances of Earth-Twelve:
- Adventures of Bob Hope #94
- Adventures of Jerry Lewis #92, 97, 105, 112, 117
- All-New Collectors' Edition #C-53, C-60
- Cancelled Comic Cavalcade #1 – Green Team #2–3, 2 (Prez #5)
- First Issue Special #2
- Inferior Five (Volume 1)
- Limited Collectors Edition #C-33, #C-42
- Plastic Man (Volume 2)
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (Volume 1), (second series) C-20, C-24, C50
- Showcase #62–63, 65
- Supergirl #10
- Swing With Scooter #5
- The Flash and Atom of Earth-898 passed through a reality that had the Infinity Five indicating a hypertime reality similar to Earth-Twelve. Its relationship to the original Earth-Twelve is unknown.
- No trivia.
- Characters from Earth-Twelve
- Other things related to Earth-Twelve
- Earth-Twelve's Comic Appearances
- Reality Gallery: Earth-Twelve
Links and References