A benighted universe where Kal-L landed on Earth in 1938 in Nazi-occupied Czechoslovakia. Nazi rocket scientists reverse-engineered his ship's technology to win World War II, with a grown Kal-L, raised by Adolf Hitler himself and rechristened Overman in a mocking retort to the American fictional hero "Superman", finishing the conquest of the Earth personally in 1956: eighty years later, his people have inherited a utopia built on unimaginable bloodshed. A now guilt-ridden Overman leads both the state, and the super-champions of the New Reichsmen in their war against the last rebels, Uncle Sam and the Freedom Fighters.
At some point between 1956 and the modern day, Overman departed for a period of three years. During that time, the people of his world committed an unspecified atrocity, evidently The Holocaust, that turned him against the world he was meant to rule. Also, at some time, a female clone of his was created, named "Overgirl", whom he loved like a sister until her demise under mysterious circumstances, implied to be the work of The Gentry. The New Reichsmen also faced a group known as the Luthor League, along with the Star Conquerer.
Unbeknownst to the Freedom Fighters, their cause was being manipulated by The Gentry, who via their agent, that reality's Doctor Sivanna, corrupted and twisted the Fighters' cause and methods. As a result of their actions, along with the manipulations of Overman, Metropolis, and every person living there was killed by the falling Eagle's Nest.
- Freedom Fighters
- New Reichsmen
- Jürgen Olsen
- Doktor Sivanna
- Earth 10 is based on the earlier concepts of Earth-10 and the pre-Crisis Earth-X.
- The Flash of this world has been referred to as both Blitzen and Lightning.
- Prior to the Nazi conquest, Earth 10 published comic books featuring Superman (likely of Earth 38, as he is the only Superman of the Multiverse known to operate during that period), whose image Hitler would appropriate for Overman, as well as Major Comics featuring the adventures of American Crusader, in an appearance distinctly similar to the American Crusader of Earth-ABC.
- Earth 10 is opposite Earth 5 in the structure of the Multiverse, and is the closest known universe in it to Hell.
- Earth 10 is one half of the "Totalitarian Pairing" in the local Multiverse with Earth 30.
- Earth 10 is part of an area in the local Multiverse termed "The Gloaming" with Earths 3, 13, 15, 19, 37, 40 and 43.
- On this Earth, English is considered a dead language, due to the conquest of all English-speaking nations.
- Characters from Earth 10
- Other things related to Earth 10
- Earth 10's Comic Appearances
- Reality Gallery: Earth 10