Said to be the birthplace of evil; rather than "right" and "wrong", the ruthless nations of Earth 3 cared only for strength above all, the weak deserving only annihilation. This hopelessly corrupted world was thus ruled by the sadistic, unstoppable Crime Syndicate, twisted counterparts to the Justice League.
In Earth 3 performing crimes is as mundane as Prime Earth is fighting crime. And although there are laws and police, these usually only serve their own interests. Like other Earths of the Multiverse, Earth 3 features a gallery of superhumans, but these are selfish and ambitious beings, as anyone in the universe.
The Crime Syndicate fled their universe from a mysterious entity of amazing power, whose abilities they could not predict. Washington, D.C. was laid waste. The Syndicate kept this secret from their allies on Prime Earth, where they claimed publicly that they had killed the population of Earth 3 in response to an uprising. In actuality, the populace was killed by the Anti-Monitor.
- Crime Syndicate
- Abin Sur
- Alexander Luthor
- Bruce Wayne
- Harvey Bullock
- John Grayson
- Leonard Snart
- Martha Wayne
- Renee Montoya
- Richard Grayson
- Thomas Wayne Sr.
- Earth 3 is based on the earlier concepts of Earth-Three, the Antimatter Universe and Earth-3.
- Earth 3 is the origin place of the device known as Pandora's Box.
- Their equivalent of the American flag is red and black stripes, with a field of stars in the bottom right-hand corner.
- This universes version of Johnny Quick was seen alongside Barry Allen and the Flashes of numerous parallel universes in a flashback to before the Crisis on Infinite Earths in The Multiversity Guidebook, suggesting this Earth may have had a pre-Crisis counterpart.
- Earth 3 is opposite Earth 2 in the structure of the Multiverse.
- Earth 3 is one end of the "Fox/Sekowsky Axis" in the local Multiverse with Earth 2.
- Earth 3 is part of the area in the local Multiverse termed "The Gloaming" with Earths 10, 13, 15, 19, 37, 40 and 43.
- Ultraman apparently renamed Metropolis "Ultropolis".
- Leslie Thompkins of Earth 3 apparently runs not a medical clinic, but "Thompkins' Brothels".
- When she was briefly on Earth 3, Pandora encountered a Martian Manhunter analogue that was left behind on Earth 3 when the others crossed over to Prime Earth. It is unknown if he was part of the Crime Syndicate, but he was aware of their plan.
- Characters from Earth 3
- Other things related to Earth 3
- Earth 3's Comic Appearances
- Reality Gallery: Earth 3