A grim, lawless world of rapid technological advancement in the 60s, 70s and 80s, leading from beat cellars in the 50s to Mars and Europa colonies by the 90s, to the modern time of Tommy Tomorrow, the Space Rangers and Manhunter 2015.
Several of the heroes of this universe joined in the battle for the Multiverse against the forces of The Gentry.
- This world is based on the works of creator Howard Chaykin, folding in aspects of the previous Earth-37, the series Twilight, and the character Ironwolf.
- Earth 37 is opposite Earth 28 in the structure of the Multiverse.
- Earth 37 is part of the area of the local Multiverse termed "The Gloaming" with Earths 3, 10, 13, 15, 19, 40 and 43.
- No trivia.
- Characters from Earth 37
- Other things related to Earth 37
- Earth 37's Comic Appearances
- Reality Gallery: Earth 37