Edward Arvin was a criminal known as Mister Blank who created a phony machine, which could apparently predict crimes. The machine didn't work, but instead he placed the information about the crimes, given the fact that he knew all the required information. To gain notoriety among the criminal underworld, Arvin destroyed the machine as Mr. Blank, earning the gratitude of several criminals, who would've joined Blank's gang if Blank hadn't been captured by Batman and Robin.
- This version of Mister Blank, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Edward Arvin (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Edward Arvin (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Edward Arvin (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Edward Arvin (Earth-Two)