History of character is unknown.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Lion-Mane possesses a strength level well above that of a normal human being. Although his maximum limits have never been measured, it is reasonable to presume that Lion-Mane's strength is proportionately equitible to that of an adult male lion.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- Originally, Lion-Mane was an adversary of Hawkman (Katar Hol). In the revised Post-Hawkworld continuity, he is a foe of Katar's Earth-bound predecessor, Carter Hall.
- 18 Appearances of Edward Dawson (New Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Edward Dawson (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Edward Dawson (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Edward Dawson (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Hawkman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Hawkman, or his associates Hawkgirl and Hawkwoman. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Hawkman Villains category."