The Big Question rules New Gotham City from Arkham Tower, a literal tribute to bureaucratic madness. As well as booby-traps and mercenaries on various floors, the entire tower is guarded by the inmates of the former Arkham Asylum, where the tower now stands. The topmost room is the lair of Doctor Strangefate, with the Big Question's office on the floor below.
The Big Question had been hunting after Dare the Terminator for some time, and implanted two horns into her skull to make her look more like a daredevil.
Though he saw Catsai as a "tramp", he hired them both to assassinate him in a plot to redeem Enigma's political stance and gain the trust of the New Gotham public and press. After "killing" Dare, the Big Question was beaten to a pulp by Catsai, who reported Enigma to Jimmy Urich of the Gotham Bugle newspaper, finishing Enigma's career in office.
- Edward Fisk is also known as the Kingpin of Riddles.
- 1 Appearances of Edward Fisk (Amalgam Universe)
- 2 Images featuring Edward Fisk (Amalgam Universe)
- Quotations by or about Edward Fisk (Amalgam Universe)
- Character Gallery: Edward Fisk (Amalgam Universe)