Edward Nigma was known as The Riddler and former adversary of Batman. He joined Lex Luthor's Mankind Liberation Front
only as a courtesy to Selina Kyle, and thus tends to grate Luthor. Nigma and the other members of the MLF were apprehended by Batman's Outsiders in which he was at the mercy of Kid Flash, who spun Nigma around on his office chair. He and along with Selina was condemned to help the victims of the Gulag.
- According to Kingdom Come / Revelations Edward Nigma was purposely designed to look frail given that he "never was the most physical of opponents."
- It is unknown whether this Edward Nigma is still afflicted by his classic OCD for Riddles but his speech is laden with questions and the occasional riddle. The level of his affliction is sometimes concurrent with his alignment and his position in the MLF is unsteady.
- 3 Appearances of Edward Nigma (Earth-22)
- 2 Images featuring Edward Nigma (Earth-22)
- Quotations by or about Edward Nigma (Earth-22)
- Character Gallery: Edward Nigma (Earth-22)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."
Secret Society of Super-Villains member