Ed Nigma became the villain known as the Riddler, who constantly challenges Batman with tricky clues concerning his crimes, in hopes of becoming Gotham's most outlandish villain. In Lego Batman: The Videogame he busted out of Arkham Asylum with a bunch of other criminals and formed a group consisting of Clayface, Mister Freeze, Poison Ivy, and Two-Face as they plan to stage a heist on the Gotham Gold Reserves. He puts Two-Face collect items for the heist, as one by one there fellow criminals are taken down by Batman and Robin. Managing to break in Riddler and Two-Face bask in there victory, but are interrupted by the dynamic duo. After a fight the are both beaten and returned to Arkham. Years later he teams up with Joker to steal the Man of the Year award. and is second to be defeated. He is later seen at the asylum. After the break out He Makes his way to Wayne tower to battle Batman and is brought to Justice.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the Lego Batman franchise and is an adaptation of Edward Nigma/Riddler. The original character was created by Bill Finger and Dick Sprang and first appeared in Detective Comics #140.
- Riddler was voiced by Tom Kenny for Lego Batman: The Videogame and by Rob Paulsen later appearances.
- 4 Appearances of Edward Nigma (Lego Batman)
- 1 Images featuring Edward Nigma (Lego Batman)
- Quotations by or about Edward Nigma (Lego Batman)
- Character Gallery: Edward Nigma (Lego Batman)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."