Edward Nygma was a software engineer for Competitron. When his latest game - "Riddle of the Minotaur" - came out, his boss Daniel Mockridge fired him, depriving him of the royalties. Nygma went mad, and adopting the identity "Riddler", enacted his revenge on Mockridge.
Nygma later tried to get back in business, but his nefarious love for riddles prevented rehabilitation.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the DC Animated Universe and is an adaptation of Edward Nigma/Riddler. The original character was created by Bill Finger and Dick Sprang and first appeared in Detective Comics #140.
- Edward Nygma was voice by John Glover.
- Batman (1992 TV Series) Episode: If You're So Smart, Why Aren't You Rich?
- Batman (1992 TV Series) Episode: What is Reality?
- Batman (1992 TV Series) Episode: Riddler's Reform
- 37 Appearances of Edward Nygma (DCAU)
- 11 Images featuring Edward Nygma (DCAU)
- 8 Quotations by or about Edward Nygma (DCAU)
- Character Gallery: Edward Nygma (DCAU)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."