The Elf, who was employed as one of Santa's helpers at the Santaland theme park in New York, was an ally of The Silver Ghost. With the Ghost's help, he had devised a scheme to tilt the earth's axis, making Santaland the real North Pole, and declaring himself Emperor of it in revenge for a lifetime of scorn over his size. He was opposed by the Freedom Fighters and sent an army of toy soldiers and pint sized electronic superhero action figures out to destroy them, but the heroes defeated him comparatively easily.
- enemy of the Freedom Fighters
- This version of Elf (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Elf (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Elf (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Elf (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Elf (Earth-One)