History of character is unknown.
- Invulnerability: Taylor is invulnerable to most forms of physical injury, up to high artillery firepower and low-yield explosives.
- Superhuman Strength: He possesses superhuman strength, clearly making him the most physically imposing member of the Creature Commandos. He can easily lift and upend military vehicles such as jeeps and trucks.
- Superhuman Stamina: He can function at optimal capacity for prolonged periods of time without the need for rest or sustenance.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- The character of Elliot Taylor is patterned after Mary Shelly's literary figure, the Frankenstein Monster. Physically however, his appearance is more in line with James Whale's version of the character as played by actor Boris Karloff in the 1931 Universal film Frankenstein.
- Elliot Taylor held an unrequited love for fellow commando Myrra Rhodes.
- 15 Appearances of Elliot Taylor (New Earth)
- 4 Images featuring Elliot Taylor (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Elliot Taylor (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Elliot Taylor (New Earth)