Emiko Queen is the daughter of Robert Queen and half-sister of Oliver Queen. When Oliver was outed as the vigilante Green Arrow and sentenced to prison, Emiko took up his original mission as the Arrow, targeting names from Robert Queen's list.
Arrival in Star City
Months after Oliver was arrested, the disbanded members of Team Arrow witnessed the arrival of a mysterious copycat Green Arrow, who was targeting criminals and corrupt businessmen chronicled in Robert Queen's list of names. Unbeknownst to them, this was Oliver Queen's long lost sister Emiko Queen. At first the former team was apprehensive about the copycat, intent on having her arrested, but she inadvertently won the trust of Rene Ramirez after rescuing his daughter from an arsonist. The arsonist continued his crime spree, prompting Ramirez to contact the copycat Emiko in a last ditch effort to end it. She temporarily worked with Ramirez and a reluctant Dinah Drake, successfully putting an end to the arson.
Emiko resurfaced when A.R.G.U.S. and the former Team Arrow finally managed to corner the infamous fugitive Ricardo "The Dragon" Diaz. Dragon had the upperhand, beating John Diggle in hand-to-hand combat and aided by the Longbow Hunters. But before he could make his escape, Emiko intervened and fought the Dragon side-by-side with an injured Diggle, incapacitating him. The Dragon was taken into police custody. Dinah Drake and D.A. Laurel Lance managed to cut a deal with the F.B.I. to exchange the Dragon for Oliver Queen's release.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Arrow and is an adaptation of Emiko Queen. The original character was created by Jeff Lemire and Andrea Sorrentino and first appeared in Green Arrow (Volume 5) #18.
- The character is portrayed by Sea Shimooka
- The character's identity remained a secret until the episode "Unmasked".
- 5 Appearances of Emiko Queen (Arrow)
- 1 Images featuring Emiko Queen (Arrow)
- 1 Quotations by or about Emiko Queen (Arrow)
- Character Gallery: Emiko Queen (Arrow)