Emmet Vale was a former LexLabs scientist, who banded together with his brother to create a crime robot. However, when their prototype failed, Emmet suggested using a human brain. The Vales soon got their hands on John Corben, who had been wounded in a robbery and was transformed into a Kryptonite (something Vale had aquired during his time at LexLabs) powered Cyborg, by Emmet and his brother.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman and is an adaptation of Professor Vale. The original character was created by Robert Bernstein and Al Plastino and first appeared in Action Comics #252.
The character of Professor Vale was split into two characters for the sereies, Emmet and his brother Rollie Vale.
- Emmet Val was portrayed by John Rubinstein.
- Appearances of Emmet Vale (Lois & Clark)
- Images featuring Emmet Vale (Lois & Clark)
- Quotations by or about Emmet Vale (Lois & Clark)
- Character Gallery: Emmet Vale (Lois & Clark)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."