Director Ergon was a scientist and strategist from the planet Sirkus. When Sirkus found itself under siege by Despero, she and her people used a device called the Travel-Beam to retrieve Superman (hearing that the Justice League fought Despero). Since the Travel-Beam could only transport one being at a time, and since there was little time left, Ergon devised "The Scenario". The Scenario involved her outfitting members of her single-gender race with both gear and disguises to appear as though they were the JLA, complete with simulated powers.
In the end the plan failed, as the Sirkians were enslaved and Superman and the fake Justice League taken by Despero. When last seen, Ergon was comforting governor Kwim over the fact Despero has enslaved Sirkus, stating there still may be hope.
- Telepathy: its the way her species speak.
- This version of Ergon (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse saving all the alternate realities though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Ergon (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Ergon (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Ergon (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Ergon (Earth-One)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: