Originally from Gary, Indiana, Erik Storn was chosen by Lex Luthor to participate in the Everyman Project. This gave him claws that had the ability to slice through practically anything. He became a member of Luthor's latest incarnation of Infinity, Inc as Fury.
Following the disbanding of Infinity, Inc, Erik experienced side-effects of his treatment. He gained a new power, one which he could not control: the power to change gender. He gave the name "Erika" to his female version, and worked with Natasha Irons and Gerome McKenna, who also experienced side effects of their treatment. He eventually chose the code-names Amazing Man and Amazing Woman.
- Gender Transformation: As a lingering side-effect of the Everyman Project treatments, in combination with the activation of his meta-gene, Erik Storn can physically transform into a woman and back again. This condition is similar to multiple personality disorder insofar that both Erik and Erika demonstrate different personalities and attitudes. However, unlike most who suffer from MPD, Erik's transformation are physical as well as mental.
- Claws: Prior to the development of his metahuman abilities, Erik possessed a pair of claws that could slice through practically anything.
- Erik's surname is occasionally mis-spelled "Strom".
- 26 Appearances of Erik Storn (New Earth)
- 15 Images featuring Erik Storn (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Erik Storn (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Erik Storn (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: