Eris is one of the Olympians, once worshipped as a god in the Graeco-Roman Empire.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Superhuman Strength: Olympian strength level is many times that of most super-beings, the exact limits of which have never been measured. It is generally accepted they are sufficiently strong enough to lift 100 tons with minimal effort.
- Superhuman Speed: Olympians are capable of moving faster the the finest human athlete.
- Energy Manipulation: Olympians has the power to control and project multiple types of energy.
- Metamorphosis: Olympians can alter their physical form (presumably) into any shape that they can choose.
- Immortality: Olympians are immortal and will never truly die. Olympians do not age the way a normal human does.
- Invulnerability: Olympians are cannot be physically harmed by conventional means.
- Power Distribution: Olympians are can bestow a portion of their power unto others.
- Self-Sustenance: Olympians dor not require water or nourishment.
- Superhuman Stamina: Olympians are can operate for prolonged periods of time without tiring. They do not require sleep.
- Magical Manipulation: Olympians have the power to manipulate vast amounts of magic energy to nearly any effect they desires.
- Class 100+ ; It is generally accepted Olympians are sufficiently strong enough to lift 100 tons with minimal effort.
- Mortal Faith: Olympian vitality is dependent upon humanity's faith in the gods (though this has not always been consistent). When humanity's belief in the gods wanes, the gods lose a portion of their power. As such, their ability to influence the course of human events decreases.
- Relatives include Ares (father), Deimos and Phobos (brothers) and Harmonia (half-sister).
- In Greek and Roman mythology, Eris is the sister of Ares, not his daughter.
- 11 Appearances of Eris (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Eris (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Eris (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Eris (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Wonder Woman Villain(s)|
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Wonder Woman and the Amazons in any of her various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Wonder Woman Villains category."