Eterno the Immortal was created by a super-civilization Xan. There, he was built as half android and half robot. With the advantage of super-science, he was able to harness the energy of the stars. When the Superman Revenge Squad wanted to defeat the Man of Steel, they used Eterno as their pawn. However, Eterno wanted to rule the Earth for himself, and during his battle with Superman, hit the Revenge Squad's spaceship with his Destructo-Beams. In a panic, the Superman Revenge Squad blasted the robot with Absorbium Rays, and the Immortal android/robot was destroyed.
- This version of Eterno the Immortal (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 2 Appearances of Eterno the Immortal (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Eterno the Immortal (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Eterno the Immortal (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Eterno the Immortal (Earth-One)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."