"Bug Brothers, Part II of V": Henry James wakes up in his apartment next to his girlfriend. They each discuss their pasts together as well as their respective careers at Bug-Bee-Gone and Ocran Industries.
- There were gonna be questions. I didn't have answers. And then there was that box.
- -- Henry James
Appearing in "Bug Brothers, Part II of V"
- Pol Pot (Cameo)
- Detective Hunter (First appearance)
- Laura (First appearance)
- Rebecca (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Bug Brothers, Part II of V"
After going to work, Henry meets up with his supervisor A.J. and the two get to work on an apartment building. They are shocked to discover the eviscerated remains of a human cadaver. Police detectives arrive at the scene and interview the exterminators, after which, A.J. shoots up more of the Draxx compound.
At Bug-Bee-Gone, Doctor Saloth Sar speaks with company president Nils Peterson. He reveals his discoveries concerning some of the more controversial applications of the Draxx Blue Gel. One of which, is that it is a highly addictive opiate; the other is that it can also function as a steroid rather than a poison on some breeds of animals.
Later that day, Henry and A.J. work a job. A.J. overdoses on Draxx and goes into violent convulsions. Henry races back out to the company truck where A.J. is throwing up, but he is too late. His partner dies. In the back of the vehicle, Henry discovers one of A.J.'s belongings - an ornate box with the Nazi symbol etched upon it.
- This book was first published on February 1, 2006.
- This issue is reprinted in the Exterminators: Bug Brothers trade paperback.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Exterminators Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Exterminators series
- Images from Exterminators Vol 1 2
Links and References
- Exterminators article at Wikipedia
- Exterminators article at Grovel.org
- Exterminators article at Comic Book Resources
- Exterminators series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Exterminators series index at the Grand Comics Database Project