"Fairy Tales" Fenton is a college-professor-turned-gangster who, in 1942, attacks New York City disguised as Norse God of Thunder Thor. With his gang disguised as Vikings, Fenton is defeated by the New York Police Department alongside the Sandman and his sidekick, Sandy the Golden Boy. Later, Fenton resumes his impersonation of the Thunder God and battles the All-Star Squadron. Fenton's Hammer is later taken by the Ultra-Humanite.
- Hammer of Thor: Not the actual hammer of Thor, but a scientific marvel created by a long vanished Elder Race.
- This version of Fairy Tales Fenton (Earth-Two), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 6 Appearances of Fairy Tales Fenton (Earth-Two)
- 3 Images featuring Fairy Tales Fenton (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Fairy Tales Fenton (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Fairy Tales Fenton (Earth-Two)