Falseface was one of five smalltime criminals employed by an organizer known as Black Star. Along with his colleagues, Captain Bigg, Hopper, the Brain and Rattler, he staged a robbery at a city bank by disguising himself as a construction worker. He drilled through a water main and used the escaping, pressurized water to blast a hole into the side of the bank. After his friends and he robbed the bank, they disguised themselves as police officers and used a paddy wagon as their getaway vehicle.
Black Star then instructed Falseface to undertake his second mission. He was sent to New Orleans to rob riches from those sponsoring a Mardi Gras celebration. His henchmen and he disguised themselves as a clown krewe and insinuated themselves onto a parade float. This robbery drew the attention of the Shining Knight who apprehended several of Falseface's cronies aboard the New York Limited, but the master of disguise managed to evade capture.
He then attempted to rob the valuable Star Sapphire gemstone from Mardi Gras organizer J.J. Ennis. Falseface disguised himself as a police detective and was able to sneak into Ennis' home. He once again fought against the Shining Knight, and briefly subdued him, but the Shining Knight escaped from Falseface's trap and arrested him.
- Disguise: Falseface was an expert at disguising his features using a variety of costumes and masks.
- This version of Falseface (Earth-Two), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 3 Appearances of Falseface (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Falseface (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Falseface (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Falseface (Earth-Two)