Fang was a superstitious criminal, who started operating in Gotham City after he acquired a weapon known as the Chinese Lucky Sword. Believing that it bestowed him with good luck for crimes, Fang started his criminal spree by stealing from Wayne Steel, which attracted the attention of Batman, who managed to take the sword away from Fang.
After hearing rumours of a legit fortune teller, Fang sent one of his henchmen to talk with the fortune teller, who was Batman in disguise, to ask about the missing sword. Batman didn't gave much information and sent Robin to trail the thug. When Robin ended up captured by the criminals, Batman was forced to return the lucky sword to Fang, who in turn was ready to kill the Dynamic Duo until they're rescued by Superman. Fang and his gang were ultimately captured and arrested.
- This version of Fang, including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 2 Appearances of Fang (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Fang (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Fang (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Fang (Earth-One)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."