Fang Gow was a well-known terrorist to the French Intelligence Agency, with his most hated nemesis being Barry O'Neill, who constantly thwarted his evil schemes. Driven by his greed, and his hatred for France, his plans often involved the stealing of key military secrets and arms, though he was also known for helping other crime organizations for a percentage of the profit. He faked his own death several times in order to catch his enemies off guard, but in the end he was always beaten by Barry and Inspector Le Grand.
- Genius Level Intellect: Fang Gow has thought up of many devious schemes over the years, that have baffled lawmen. He also once invented a machine capable of destruction through the power of sound.
- Chemistry: Fang Gow was an extremely capable chemist.
- This version of Fang Gow (Earth-Two), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse saving all the alternate realities though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- After lurking behind the scenes for four issues, and first appearing on-panel in August 1935 (in New Fun Comics #5), Barry O'Neill's long-running adversary Fang Gow, a polymath genius of a mad scientist, a despotic warlord, and the head of a secretive international cult, with globe-spanning ambitions, may have been the first genuine (recorded) "super villain" of Earth-Two.
- 50 Appearances of Fang Gow (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Fang Gow (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Fang Gow (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Fang Gow (Earth-Two)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: