Fanny Hill was a member of the original League of Extraordinary Gentlemen and was active during the latter half of the 18th century. A representation of Fanny, along with fellow League members Lemuel Gulliver, Doctor Syn, Percy Blakeney, Marguerite Blakeney and Natty Bumppo is presented in a portrait which was hung in the League's secret annex in the British Museum in the late 1800s.
- Fanny Hill is a fictional character created by English novelist John Cleveland and appeared in his eponymous work Fanny Hill. The novel is often considered the first example of modern day erotica.
- Appearances of Fanny Hill (Earth-ABC)
- Images featuring Fanny Hill (Earth-ABC)
- Quotations by or about Fanny Hill (Earth-ABC)
- Character Gallery: Fanny Hill (Earth-ABC)
This character, team, organization or group of characters exists under the continuity of the America's Best Comics company/imprint, and its respectively owned titles. America's Best Comics was originally an independent publisher, started by notable creator Alan Moore, but was bought by WildStorm Productions, a subsidiary of DC Comics, making all its material DC property. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Earth-ABC Characters category."