Fatman was a clown known for his performance as a clumsy version of the Gotham City law enforcer, Batman. Fatman's excellent portrayal led him to meet his heroes, Batman and Robin, who took Fatman on a mission along with them. When the Dynamic Duo fell for a trap by some of the crooks they were chasing, it was Fatman's ability to make them laugh and distract the criminals that granted the heroes the chance to make a comeback and capture the thugs.
Fatman was praised as the hero on that mission and from that day on, he was considered a hero as well as the most funny impersonation of Batman.
- This version of Fatman, including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 4 Appearances of Fatman (Earth-One)
- 2 Images featuring Fatman (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Fatman (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Fatman (Earth-One)
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.