Fedra Shu-El was an ancient native to the planet, Krypton and a respected member of the House of El. She lived in the capital city of Kandor where she worked as a legislator. Her contributions were vital towards the creation of the first Kryptonian Science Council. Her father was the respected mathematician, Shu-El, and her brother was a jurist named Thar-El. She likewise had a nephew – the novelist, Plen-El. Fedra Shu-El passed away some years prior to the destruction of Krypton. A statue of her was erected in the House of El memorial hall at New Kandor on the planet Rokyn.
- This version of Fedra Shu-El (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Fedra Shu-El (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Fedra Shu-El (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Fedra Shu-El (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Fedra Shu-El (Earth-One)