Felix Dunn was a scholarly criminal obsessed with the legendary criminal "The Black Knight" and using him as an inspiration, he started working as a criminal under the alias of Black Rogue. Dunn joined a criminal gang and stole some valuable jewels, but shortly after this, he suffered a head trauma, which resulted in him changing his personality and started acting as if he was The Black Knight. For his sanity's sake, his gang and the law enforcers played along with the situation, pretending that everything was set on the Arthurian Legend. Eventually, he was captured by Batman and Robin.
- This version of Black Rogue, including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Felix Dunn (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Felix Dunn (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Felix Dunn (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Felix Dunn (Earth-Two)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."